I hate Mondays...

....don't you?




What I'd look like in the mornings if I was a guy



Fortunately this will be a short week, since Friday is a holiday here...fortunately indeed considering that it started with no hot water in the house, me missing the bus and forgetting my lunch at home! -.-'
Why can't Mondays be Sundays?! :'(





ODIO I LUNEDI'...

...e voi?


Per fortuna questa sara' una settimana breve, venerdi' prossimo qui e' vacanza...per fortuna sul serio, considerando che la settimana e' iniziata senza acqua calda in casa e con un autobus perso (al freddo e al gelo) e il pranzo dimenticato a casa! -.-'
Perche' non si possono avere due domeniche?! :'(


1 comment:

  1. If mondays would be sundays, you'd have to work on weekends!! :-/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me! They brighten my day! :)